Wednesday, December 3, 2008

*insert title here*

My life (up to now) in a bullet list:
  • I haven't written in my paper journal in a while. That's it, man. I'm switching to a different one.
  • I ordered my Fender Mustang. It should be here in a week. *happy dance*
  • My Editing homework is my final. o_O
  • I've eaten at Chick-fil-A for the last three days. Yet, not tired of their awesome chicken sandwiches...
  • May or may not change my avatar.
  • New Moon is sold out all over my city. Holy hell... teh fangirlz!
  • I can't seem to finish La Reine Margot. Better not become another Serpent and the Rainbow...
  • I have no school until my second final... two weeks from now.
  • I hate working retail during the holidays.
Blah, blah... :P

-Lindsey

1 musing(s):

Anonymous said...

Your new "about me" is awesome. :D