Wednesday, August 4, 2010

It's a Wednesday update!

The reason why I didn't post something on Monday was because I rediscovered Fallout 3 and got to Level 30 on my character (a blonde named Louise). Since I can run around that game and do whatever I want now, though I won't earn any experience points, I'm retiring Louise and moving on to my next character (a redhead named Zachariah).

Aside from my gaming obsessions, I've decided to proceed with Invisible and slowly get my feet back in the metaphorical waters. It still feels like I could add in more detail, but that'll have to wait until the second draft. This needs to get done, like damn.

I haven't read that much, kinda burnt myself out by accident reading this book about how to live as an introvert. Lemme clarify this by saying I read the whole thing (about 300+ pages) in a twelve-hour period. Since, y'know, I'm one of those introvert things. The book's called The Introvert Advantage by Marti Olsen Laney. It's really good, I recommend it. It had some great tips on how to socialize and go on dates. I haven't tested them out yet, but I'll let y'all know how it turns out.

I looked back at some of the video game reviews I'd written on Gamespot. Some of them actually got positive reactions from other users. Not too bad. I think, for Friday, I may link or post the one review that got the most recommends: Silent Hill: 0rigins.

In smaller news, I got a recliner. Well, I'll be getting one in a month and it's replacing my old papasan chair. 

Other than that, nothing much else. See y'all on Friday...

0 musing(s):