Friday, August 13, 2010

Small writing update

Okay, since I continue to cower at the presence of Invisible, I've decided to move on and tackle short stories. I had one planned for a while, taking place in Fargo, North Dakota. Based on a true event, this huge tornado (classified as an F5 about four years later, after Dr. Fujita initally created the titular scale) struck the city, tearing most of its northern area apart. This character, who ends up being the father of the male student from Invisible, watches his family become affected by the tornado.

I haven't decided on a title yet. Short story titles are usually hard for me to come up with.

Wanna see what I'm getting myself into? Check out this link. Great pictures, a documentary, and other fine details await your consumption!

0 musing(s):