Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Camp NaNoWriMo Plans

So after thinking about it for twenty minutes (no really, it took me that long) I have decided to do the rebel thing and not write a new novel. I rather add more to Thorns (2011's NaNoWriMo project), which remains "incomplete" at 51k. And then last year's project, Spiders, needs some serious tightening up and continuity errors fixed (there's a butt-ton of them, apparently). And also, because I'm stupidly ambitious, do a second draft of my first one-month writing success: Blues.

Sure, with the news of the job thing happening (I have a feeling I won't get it, so I'll be searching elsewhere, which was my original plan), though it's still a dose of:

I almost had a moment of

But no, I shall persevere. I will do this thing, since I won't do it for November, since I'm trying for grad school again. And now, to choose the short story that will be my possible ticket to three years of MFA learning... and oh yeah, wasn't I working on Dolls?


Dammit.

*memes do not belong to me*

0 musing(s):