Friday, June 7, 2013

Sorry y'all

I feel like I've been going up and down on things these days (but dammit it won't affect San Francisco and future events!). I blame it on PMS and general stress. And the job thing I was talking about for a while now...

My mom was pointing out that she was afraid of me lapsing back into the state I was in last year. And you know? That was my fear from the very beginning. She helped me gain perspective and change how I feel about everything. It was then I was able to turn down the job and move onto future plans. I feel a great sense of relief and understanding about things now. As always, my mom has been a big help. And also, I listened to my gut. And my gut said "that's nice of them, but this isn't what you want". And there you go.

That and listening to this song over and over does help a lot. Damn, it's good.


*FYI: I am a huge Ladytron fan*

0 musing(s):