Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Damn it.

Thanks to The Secret History for name-checking (well, lyric-checking) this song, I can't get it out of my head.

Thank you, Ms. Tartt. I may like Brian Eno now. :P

Seriously, History gets awesome life points for referencing him.

~

For the record: "King's Lead Hat" = Talking Heads.

~

I'm a day (1,000 words) behind on Blues, trying to get to the goal for today (though it's now the day after, but whatever). I passed out around 8 PM, tired from work and getting only four hours of sleep last night. I'm playing catch-up here. I'm thinking, if I do not have to go to work tomorrow, I might try to get in an extra 500 words to close the gap.

Otherwise, it's going well. I got to know a little more about the main character and her pen-pal. They're pretty fun characters. It'll suck when I finish this work for good, but I'm certainly enjoying my time writing their story.

/fades out, like an awesome song with a synth riff...

Edit: This is why working at a bookstore can be awesome. We play music out loud, and this album was one of them. I finally bought it, and it's a nice one.

0 musing(s):