Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Yet another update list... yea!

-Alright, it's E3 time. There better be an update on Alan Wake. I've been waiting three years for it and it was the main reason I bought an Xbox 360. I want a release date! *raegs*

-Oh, man. I may just have to buy The Sims 3. I can't bypass it. *finds the price* Good God! D:

-*facepalms* It's even worse than I thought. I always pictured Silent Hill being cold, but Winter Wonderland? No, just no.

-*almost facepalms, but instead rubs sore forehead* Oh, God. Help us all. It's out. And here comes the merchandise... in about two months.

-Donald Miller's new book will be out in September. *thumbs up*

-Working on a novel project! I will actually post some information about it, which will be a milestone here. I never talk about my writing in fear of someone lifting my idea, but I think I could prove I had the idea first, if it got to that.

-Still reading The Secret History, but I can't help but feel that reading this may actually hurt me. I don't know how or why. It's quite immersible. And you know how it's the predecessor to the book from hell? Well, History is miles better than that.

0 musing(s):