Wednesday, June 24, 2009

*Happy flail* Part Two: The Revenge

Apparently, there is buzz that Verizon Wireless might get their hands on the iPhone. That would effing rule. For a while, I've been obsessed with having one. For one, there is the feature to make ANY OF YOUR ITUNES SONGS a ringtone. Also, they're pretty cool in general. I had customers let me handle their iPhones to look up the email coupons and the Amazon pages of books they're searching for. So, I've grown fond of the little buggers.

The big plus is, if all this does come to pass, I don't have to sign onto AT&T (nothing against them, but I'm very happy with Verizon). Plus, word is that the iPhone might be cheaper and not as harder, better, faster, stronger like the original, but still a little beast to be reckoned with.

~~

*realizes something*
*stops flailing*

Why am I waiting until midnight to work on my novel?! AAAUGH!

0 musing(s):