Saturday, June 20, 2009

No, Hollywood. *hits them with newspaper* No.

No movie in existence has angered me... until this came along.

The trailer is horrifying, and not in the way you would think. It is ridiculous and disgusting that they're profiting off of something that is pretty serious business.

Lemme just say this: this s*** ain't funny, y'all. Don't go around and make movies about this stuff. I bet you that people will spaz out after this film's out. People will be going to my bookstore and buying all those 2012 books that are just gathering dust right now. It'll be the Y2K thing all over again. There's being cautious, and then there's blind paranoia. Guess what I think it would be?

Side note: I honestly do not think anything world-ending will happen on 12/21/2012. There has been proof that this date isn't the end of the world. Yet, I do think something will happen. Dunno what, but I'm not totally cynical about this date.

Well, I need sleep. Good night...

P.S.: Blues is 20,000+ words in. Whoo!

0 musing(s):