Friday, March 30, 2012

My labels say it all...

Hey everyone, sorry for no posts this week. I was sidelined by a strange stomach ailment (I promise to not tell you anymore than that) and was unable to do much other than go to work and then come home, only to pass out and sleep fitfully.

Not many things of interest have come up since then, just fighting off whatever-the-hell-I-have and thinking too much about everything else (which tends to be more common than I like to admit).

There are other things, but I'm working on those. Like my issues with social anxiety and really, the need to get out more. Part of my personality is content with not going out as much, but there are times it would be best to hang with my co-workers and friends. But blah-blah, those who've followed know this is a common problem of mine.

Either way, hope y'all, the friendly readers, are doing well. Bye for now.

0 musing(s):