Sunday, March 11, 2012

Need to start writing more

Not just fiction, but in my journal. On here. Anywhere. I have failed to keep up with this blog and from the looks of it, 2012 seems to be the beginning of a slim year.

But I can change that and make it more of what I want to see for my long-running blog. I never started this so I could become famous or make money off of it (in all honesty, I would love to make money with my reviews, but that would have to be an independent blog), I did this because, well, I like putting my thoughts out there and the few times I receive some form of feedback is nice too.

Like I stated in previous entries, things derailed for me pretty early on in the year with my job and grad school prospects. But from joining the writers' organization and signing up for a few of the classes, along with new strategies on the job-hunting front, it is likely that I'll have a great 2012.

Sure, things are not going the way I hoped, but I can't despair for too long. The time of mourning is over.

1 musing(s):

HFM said...

"Need to start writing more" . . . ditto.