Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Random-ass announcement

I have decided, after really thinking about it for a few months, that I'm going to try for grad school again. After learning from my mistakes last time (not sending in my best work, etc.) and really changing as a person from the last time I did it (which was two years ago, for anyone who's counting); I feel that I'm prepared to try again. If I fail, I'll do it again, until my GRE scores expire (they last five years from the day of testing... I think).

In lieu of this, that means I will not participate in NaNoWriMo in November because I rather concentrate on the application. Instead, I'll do Camp NaNoWriMo in July! It's like the original thing, but in the summer! And with camping metaphors! I have no idea what I want to do for that, but I'll announce it in due time (and when I make up my damn mind).

And yes, I'll still be looking for a job even with the grad school thing happening. Whatever happens, we'll deal with it when it is time.

0 musing(s):